Saturday, December 10, 2011

DECEMBER LIFE..

haha.. long time no come here d... >.<
Update blog (:

Yeaaaa.. again.. holiday... ST JOHN..
It would be the last year i go st john training...
bt i don't really enjoy.. >.<

I dun like u too over d..
always push the responsibility.. walieww.. isshhh...
bt at last consider my wrong again ... haizz..

LOVE LIFE.. :D
I LIKE YOU.. <3
I enjoy every moments with you..
I just wanna be with you..bt..i know..
its hard to reach the target..
Nvm.. i just hope to share the happiness and sadness with you..
I LIKE YOU.. I REALLY DO.. (:

7 days to AREA competition.. ALL DA BEST?
28 days to UNION SQUAD..

I know i am nt a good secretary.. >.<
bt u gt think before ... u really good leader for me?
NO .. u nt.. !! so dun said me..
ishhhh...

OK lar.. stop here.. going hang out..
YEAAA.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment