Friday, November 19, 2010

friday

early in the morning very happy d because wear new shoes..
bt when running around HQ .. my shoes d string by hf and the shoes spoil ki .. @@
sit in the road and see the shoes .. >.<
dissapointed until dunno my right leg gt graze wound.. back to HQ ka know..
arghh.. then very sad lur.. first time wear nia toh become aneh ler.. T.T
so mood bad lo.. >.<
then after that .. training v friend then go MacD eat..
finally mood ok d.
3pm back home and go repair the shoes..
nw ok ler.. hahahaha.. bt gt scar d.. >.<
evening gt ttn .. quite ok lar the course ... =] =] =]
hehe.. x) nw happy d.. xDxD
all will be right soon.. =D =D

*BIG BIG WORLD
I'm a big big girl in a big big world ...
Outside it's no raining ...
But tears are falling from my eyes ...
It's not a big big thing if u leave me ...
But I will miss u much ... >.<

世界太大 我只是一只小小小小的蚂蚁 ...

但我要尽全力全力全力全力保护你 ... x)

No comments:

Post a Comment